20oz Tumbler with MagSlider Lid Double Stainless Steel Travel Coffee Mug Vacuum Flask Water Bottle Thermos Sports Mugs TermoCafe
Features of thermos cup:
1. Stainless steel double-layer vacuum insulation cup structure, excellent insulation performance;
2. The streamline shape of the thermos cup is fashionable and beautiful, the surface is exquisite, and the natural light is in line with the modern trend and aesthetics. The unique design of the tea partition allows you to enjoy the leisure of tea anytime and anywhere;
3. Heat preservation cup structure, easy to drink, arc cup mouth, taste comfortable;
4. It can hold boiled water, tea and ice;
5. Beautiful appearance, easy to use;
6. The surface is bright and impact resistant;
7. Antibacterial, easy to clean;
Precautions for thermos cup:
1. Please avoid hitting and falling, so as not to damage the insulation cup body and affect the insulation performance.
2. Do not put it beside the heat source to avoid affecting the function.
3. Keep out of the reach of children to avoid scalding.
4. Do not put the cup directly into the microwave oven for heating.
5. Do not add dry ice, carbonated drinks and other liquids that are easy to produce high pressure. Do not add soy sauce, soup and other liquids that contain salt to avoid the corrosion of the pot.
6. Please drink milk and other perishable drinks as soon as possible and clean them to avoid spoilage.
Instructions for use of thermos cup:
Please wash the cup with neutral detergent before use.
Before use, please add hot water or ice water for precooling and preheating, then pour it out and add it again
Put in hot water or ice water.
Turn the switch and cover clockwise to prevent leakage.
Precautions for thermos cup:
The amount of boiling water should not be too full. If the amount is too much, it will overflow when the cup cap is screwed on, and there is a risk of scalding.
Keep out of reach of children to avoid scalding them.
The scald should be avoided when adding boiling water. Due to the function of heat insulation, the outside of the cup will not be heated when adding hot drinks.
Avoid overturning, falling, collision and strong impact, resulting in cup deformation and lower insulation effect.
Do not add the following substances into the vacuum cup:
(1) dry ice, carbonated drinks, etc. (the increase of internal pressure will cause the cup cover to fail to open or the liquid in the cup to eject).
Salt or corrosive substances such as soy sauce and soup.
Avoid any form of direct heating.
When cleaning, do not use alkaline bleaching agent, metal agent, chemical rag, etc.
Keep away from the furnace and other places near the fire, otherwise it will cause the deformation and discoloration of the resin part and reduce the heat preservation effect.
Maintenance method of thermos cup:
1. When not in use for a long time, keep the liner dry.
2. In order to prevent peculiar smell or stain, clean and dry it thoroughly after use.
3. As the use of impure water will leave red spots similar to rust, warm water and diluted vinegar can be used to soak for 30 minutes to fully clean.
4. Cup lid: